Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
We will open as normal (doing all treatments) from 11th October
You are welcome to book online or via phone.
We hope you stay well and look forward to welcoming you back for your preventative treatments soon.
We want to assure you that our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of people - our patients, our people and the community. In line with this commitment, we’re continuing a number of safety measures to help minimise any risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice.
- Our team members staying home if they have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms;
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Stringent personal hygiene measures for our people;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Touch free temperature checks for our patients.
We’re currently open Mondays and Tuesdays from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm and Wednesdays to Fridays from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. To speak with us about your dental care needs or to book an appointment, please call us on 02 9232 3900
We look forward to welcoming you into the practice soon.