Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
We’re open and again able to take appointments for all your dental care needs.
We want to assure you that our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of people - our patients, our people and the community. In line with this commitment, we’re continuing a number of safety measures to help minimise any risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice.
- Our team members staying home if they have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms;
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Stringent personal hygiene measures for our people;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Touch free temperature checks for our patients.
We’re currently open 8am-5pm, on Mondays-Fridays. To speak with us about your dental care needs or to book an appointment, please call us on 02 9232 3900
We look forward to welcoming you into the practice soon.