Sydney CBD Dental aims to provide a warm welcome to all patients new and old, with professional yet friendly staff to guide you through your first encounter. To book your appointment, contact us on (02) 9232 3900 or fill out an enquiry from by clicking here.
Your comfort is one of our utmost concerns, so we endeavour to help you understand our dental procedures, inform you of your treatment and get you comfortable with our team of dentists.
- In your first visit to our dental practice, you can expect a member of our team to welcome you in with a warm greeting and then request for you to fill out a new patient form.
- If you have any queries or concerns, our staff is more than happy to help address any questions or confusion you may have.
- You will then be guided into one of our comfortable surgeries and introduced to your dentist, who will perform a comprehensive dental assessment to get an idea of the state of your teeth.
- This initial dental appointment may include a full examination, diagnostic x-rays, fluoride treatment and a professional clean and polish.
- Following your examination, your dentist may inform you of any potential issues with your tooth and gums, and recommend the required treatments to combat the problem.
Our Sydney CBD dentists will provide the information you need about getting treatment so that you can make an informed decision.
Apart from the great atmosphere and our caring dental team, we offer many other comforts to enhance your stay:
Other office comfort features are:
- High definition DVD player with a selection of movie choices
- Modern plasma TV screens
- Nitrous oxide (Happy Gas)
- PenthroxTM for sedation dentistry
Quick links to our additional services:
View our estimated fees cost page to get an understanding of what your dental treatment may cost.